Thursday 16 April 2015

Kim Kardashian Says - She Just Want to be MILF

Kim Kardashian Says - She Just Want to be MILF

The 33-year-old brunette beauty Kim Kardashian opened up to Lucky magazine about her sultry and sexy style and how it’s evolved since she became a mom.
BY Rachel Maresca.


Kim Kardashian flaunts her sexy curves while pushing her daughter North West in a stroller in New York City in June.

Kim Kardashian is a hot and most sexy mom and she knows it.

The 33-year-old reality star opened up in a new interview with Lucky magazine about how proud she is of her post-baby body.

"I am definitely way sexier ever since having my daughter. The struggle to get back into shape after giving birth is such a real one," she said.

"It's so difficult to do, and afterwards, all you want to do is show off your body and feel sexy. I mean, my style's definitely more simple."

"I know," Kim agreed. "I just want to be a MILF!"

Kim kardashian has never really shied away from revealing skin, and even motherhood won't stop her.



No comments:

Post a Comment